Then drop the dough by teaspoonful onto the cookie sheet. Also make sure you add extra candies on top of each dough ball. This make a huge difference in the finished product. I wish I would have used more…next time I’ll put 4 or 5 on top, and may even try adding some chocolate chips.
It’s very simple, not too time consuming, minimal cleanup, and oh so de-lish! A nice treat for the girls, and it totally made them forget the abandoned park play date. I can’t believe it’s still hurricane season down here…rain rain go away! Here’s the recipe for these festive fall M&M cookies!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups m&m's (3/4 cup in dough, the rest for topping)
- In a large bowl mix the sugar, eggs, butter & vanilla thoroughly. Add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture. Blend, and then fold in the candies.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Don't forget to push 3 or 4 candies on top of each dough ball!
- Then bake at 350 degrees 9 to 11 minutes.
Need more fall ideas? Join me on Pinterest!
Follow Mommy in Sports’s board Fall on Pinterest.
Or let’s connect on Facebook where we share more great recipes, parenting, and sports stories!